We are always in search of ambitious licensed mental health professionals with a passion for providing high-quality psychotherapy services. Our mental health and wellness practice currently focuses on serving teenagers and adults who are experiencing difficulties related to stress, anxiety, depression, and various other challenges in life. A requirement for joining Third Wave is experience with and a passion for the provision of “third wave” cognitive behavioral therapies (e.g., Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Metacognitive Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, etc.).
We’re different! We aim to treat our clinicians like they would treat themselves if they were in their own solo practice, without the risk and extra paperwork. Our goal is to support clinicians on the business end so they can focus on what they do best, provide effective therapy.
- Competitive and fair salary with bonus opportunities
- Several employment options including Part-Time and Full-Time employment
- Flexible and autonomous work schedules with ample time off to support work/life balance
- Optional Group Health Plan coverage (BCBS)
- Optional 401(k) Retirement Plan participation with company matching
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer Paid Group Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Potential in-house supervision towards LCSW or LCMHC licensure
- Multitude of in-house clinical training opportunities
- Collaboration and support from a compassionate and respectful group of clinicians committed to providing evidence based services within our community
- Provide individual, group, or couples therapy services at one of our North Carolina locations (Downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh, or Durham) or online within the state of North Carolina.
- Ability to provide 15-30 sessions/week (depending on employment level)
- Be fully licensed or receive professional supervision as required by individual licensing board
- Participation in clinical training and consultation with fellow colleagues
Clinical Internship Positions
Third Wave Psychotherapy, PLLC is a teaching facility. We often have Masters level intern clinicians being directly supervised by our highly experienced staff. Our Internship Position availability is based upon the availability of qualified supervisors on our clinical team.
Third Wave Clinical Affiliate (Independent Contractor)
ABOUT THE THIRD WAVE CLINICAL AFFILIATE NETWORK
We are passionate about promoting mental health & wellness and believe in the potential that third wave behavioral therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy have to improve peoples’ lives and strengthen our communities. We want to develop and support a robust local network of highly competent, highly passionate mental health professionals who want to join us on this mission.
To be a member of the Third Wave Clinical Affiliate Network you must:
- Be in your own independent private practice (i.e, self-employed).
- Have your own private office space
- Be a participating provider with BCBS (PPO network), Aetna, and United Healthcare/Optum insurance plans
At Third Wave, we know that a truly exceptional client experience begins at first contact and because of this we strive to have the best administrative staff on earth. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have an interest in promoting mental health & wellness we’d love to hear from you!