Are you an ambitious licensed mental health professional in the Connecticut area who has a passion for providing high-quality psychotherapy services? If so, you could be a good match for the team at Third Wave Psychotherapy. To join the Third Wave team, you must have experience with and a passion for the provision of “third wave” cognitive behavioral therapies. This encompasses Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Metacognitive Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, EMDR, and more.
Our mental health and wellness practice focuses on helping teens and adults in the Hartford and Avon community who need help when it comes to anxiety, depression, stress, and other challenges that life brings. If you feel as though you can help our clients in these areas, browse our job openings below and apply today.
We’re different! We aim to treat our clinicians like they would treat themselves if they were in their own solo practice, without the risk and extra paperwork. Our goal is to support clinicians on the business end so they can focus on what they do best, provide effective therapy.
- Competitive and fair salary with bonus opportunities
- Several employment options including Part-Time and Full-Time employment
- Flexible and autonomous work schedules with ample time off to support work/life balance
- Optional Group Health Plan coverage (BCBS)
- Optional 401(k) Retirement Plan participation with company matching
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% Employer Paid Group Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Potential in-house supervision towards LCSW or LCMHC licensure
- Multitude of in-house clinical training opportunities
- Collaboration and support from a compassionate and respectful group of clinicians committed to providing evidence based services within our community
- Provide individual, group, or couples therapy services in Connecticut
- Ability to provide 15-30 sessions/week (depending on employment level)
- Be fully licensed or receive professional supervision as required by individual licensing board
- Participation in clinical training and consultation with fellow colleagues