- Care for the parts of yourself that feel most hopeless, uncomfortable, embarrassing, or challenging
- Find the resilience and ability to navigate stressful life events
- Notice the thoughts and behaviors that keep you stuck in perfectionism
- Feel safe and confident to practice freedom from food rules
- Change your relationship to painful or critical self-thoughts
- Find freedom from questioning, “am I enough?”
- Build meaningful connections in being there for others without losing ourselves
- Learn to relate to your whole self and access your inner strength
- Do you often feel stuck trying to “white knuckle” or force yourself through recovery?
- Do you want to relate to your emotions differently than you currently do?
- Are you stuck in a loop where you compare yourself to others and feel like you can’t get out of it?
- Do you feel guilty setting boundaries or afraid of authentically expressing yourself to others?
- Do you often believe that you may not be enough for recovery?
- Have you been in or are you currently in individual therapy and you’d like to get some additional support with healing your relationship to your eating disorder?
- Do you find yourself worried about opening up or becoming authentic and genuine in friendships?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this group might be right for you!
- The group is intended for people 18 years of age and older, and the group may have up to participants total.
- Once the group commences, membership will be closed. Group facilitator may allow additional group members to join during the 2nd week on a discretionary basis.
- All participants must have an up-to-date clinical assessment (conducted within the past 12 months).
$65 /session, due at the beginning of each group
$400 discounted rate for full payment up front
This group will meet virtually using Zoom
The group meets on Wednesdays from 11:30 – 1:00pm for eight (8) weeks