We are always in search of ambitious licensed mental health professionals with a passion for providing high-quality psychotherapy services. Our mental health and wellness practice currently focuses on serving teenagers and adults who are experiencing difficulties related to stress, anxiety, depression, and various other challenges in life.
- Provide individual, group, or couples therapy services at one of our North Carolina locations (Downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh, or Durham) or online.
- Compensation consists of a base salary + various bonus opportunities.
- Multiple employment options including various levels of Part-Time and Full-Time employment.
- Autonomy and flexibility in setting and managing your schedule.
- Opportunities for collaboration with other clinicians including trainings, clinical groups, and other company events.
A requirement for joining Third Wave is experience with and a passion for the provision of “third wave” cognitive behavioral therapies (e.g., Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Metacognitive Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, etc.).
Those who may be a good fit and qualified for a position at Third Wave include:
- Fully licensed mental health professionals (e.g., LCSW, LCMHC, LMFT)
- Available to provide 15-30 therapy sessions per week (productivity based on chosen level of employment)
Clinical Internship Positions
Third Wave Psychotherapy, PLLC is a teaching facility. We often have Masters level intern clinicians being directly supervised by our highly experienced staff. Our Internship Position availability is based upon the availability of qualified supervisors on our clinical team.
Third Wave Clinical Affiliate (Independent Contractor)
ABOUT THE THIRD WAVE CLINICAL AFFILIATE NETWORK
We are passionate about promoting mental health & wellness and believe in the potential that third wave behavioral therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy have to improve peoples’ lives and strengthen our communities. We want to develop and support a robust local network of highly competent, highly passionate mental health professionals who want to join us on this mission.
To be a member of the Third Wave Clinical Affiliate Network you must:
- Be in your own independent private practice (i.e, self-employed).
- Have your own private office space
- Be a participating provider with BCBS (PPO network), Aetna, and United Healthcare/Optum insurance plans
At Third Wave, we know that a truly exceptional client experience begins at first contact and because of this we strive to have the best administrative staff on earth. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have an interest in promoting mental health & wellness we’d love to hear from you!